Thursday, May 26, 2016

SHUT UP! Banat ni Duterte sa CHR!



"(CHR) wasting the money of the Filipino people. Tell them ‘Shut up,” 

Ito ang pahayag ni incoming president Duterte laban sa Commission on Human Rights (CHR). "They are too naive and too simplistic. I was narrating an event. You cannot prevent me from talking. I am exercising my right to free speech,” dagdag pa niya. 

Ang CHR ay isa sa mga pumuna kay Duterte ng siya ay pabirong naghayag ng kwento patungkol sa rape. Paulit-ulit na ihinayag ni Duterte na ineensayo lamang niya ang kanyang Freedom of Speech.

Tinawag rin ni Duterte ang chairperson ng CHR na si Chito Gascon ng "idiot".  “That idiot is nitpicking. I told already in public how it happened. Then (he keeps) on issuing a statement. Here I am, I’m about to enter the presidency. What do you want?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment